Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Day 7 & 8:

Day 7 and 8 go hand and hand. Today (day 8) I am so grateful for a hot shower. With the time change this past weekend, my girls schedules are thrown off so I am trying to get them back on track. Until then I have spent the past few days up at 5:30. By the time nap time rolled around I was ready for some me time. Today also happens to be a day when my hair needed to be washed. Yep that's right I only wash my hair twice a week, I know you are thinking that is  totally gross but it is actually healthier for your hair. I am planning a blog post about ways to baby your hair soon, so I'll explain further. Back to my hot shower, because I needed to wash my hair I decided to take a nice long relaxing shower. It was so wonderful, these are one of the things I cherish now that I am a Mom and my life is no longer my own!!! So that brings us back to how it's associated with day 7. Yesterday I was thinking about how grateful I am for the technology we have in this generation. The technology that makes long hot showers possible and instant music streaming. And, of course, my personal favorite the blogger world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share if you dare!!!