Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Happy Birthday to my friend "Shane, Shane, Shane!" (in my best soul singing voice)










Today is my good friend Shane’s birthday. We are exactly a week apart, so I always remember. Shane is my absolute best friend/ brother. He has been there for me through thick and thin, even when I have been a more than awful friend. Right now Shane is serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints in St. Lois, Missouri. I am so proud of him for doing this. I know it must have been hard for him because he went later than most young men usually do but it’s for that reason I believe Shane is such a strong person. This picture is from my wedding day, I love to look back on it and remember how much fun we always have together, especially that night!!! Happy Birthday to my friend Shane!!! I hope his day is great.  

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share if you dare!!!