Tuesday, September 13, 2011

and so it begins

We are moving!!! I know I have talked about this a bit before this post but it is really getting close now, hopefully we should get the keys to our new place next Thursday. That is, of course, if everything goes according to plan! I am so excited and yet so not excited. I have started to get serious about packing and this is what I am the least excited for. UGH packing......... SO........ MUCH........ STUFF!
I am WAY excited about putting stuff away and having plenty of room for all our junk. I am also excited to cook in our kitchen, and for all of you who know me know this is a shocker. But I will actually have room to cook. I am also trying to talk Trevor into a craft room! We have plenty if room and I would love to have a place to be creative and not have to clean up my project to have use of my dinning room table! Overall I am stooked for the move but not for the packing and moving of everything! So I apologize for the lack of abundance in my posts and for the lack in abundance that there may be for a while, it will be a busy next little while!!! I will post pics up of our new casa as soon as I possibly can! Thanks for checking up on us!!!


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share if you dare!!!