Tuesday, September 27, 2011

A quick update on toothpaste

If you are a previous reader of our unspoken war   I just thought you may be interested in how it all panned out. I, personally thought it was an interesting, yet victorious ending myself. I continued to use trial sized toothpastes until the end of the week and Trevor continued to "squeeze" out the toothpaste from the completely empty tube. After a few days of thinking there was no way he couldn't possibly be getting anything out of that tube I finally threw it away, thinking I was finally victorious because he would HAVE to get out a new tube or go rampaging through things to find the trial sized ones.
Which, I hid where I knew he wouldn't look ( in my face wash container on the bathroom counter, so basically in plain sight.) I also took the liberty of making sure he saw me washing my face everyday just to add it to the less suspicious category. The next day I noticed that he had finally replaced the tooth paste....... I did a little victory dance. Then, I noticed that the tube had been used more than just once and I realized Trevor had opened a new tube and hid it from me till I threw out the old one. So I guess we both one this little secret competition, I wanted Trevor to get out a new tube of toothpaste so I wouldn't feel like that was just my job and he just wanted me to throw out the old tube for reasons unknown, probably because he wanted to win something. Hahahahaha, I thought this was worth sharing. I love my honey!!!





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share if you dare!!!