Wednesday, October 19, 2011

B.I.F.

You may have known me in high school, if you did you know there is truth to this next statement. I was really weird in high school. If you didn't know me in high school...... well, now you know the truth. Trevor tells me I really haven't outgrown this weirdness but I like to think it is a more mature weirdness. Who knows though. As a result of my weirdness I came up with B.I.F. in high school after I smashed my index finger in the car door. It stands for blackened index finger and I wore this clever this abbreviation on the bandaid that covered my injury.


This morning I was loading up the girls to run a few errands and they started to fuss a little so I decided to give them a little snack. Unfortunately I made that decision as the door was already shutting! Coincidentally it is my index finger again. Then, of course, I started at it for a minute in disbelief and then decided I'd better free my finger! It went purple almost instantly and I was not a very happy camper. In fact, I cried like a baby and tried to call my mom. She didn't answer so I settled for my sister Shel. I told her I was worried I would have to have it amputated, she reassured me this was not going to happen. After that I felt better but, obviously, my finger still hurt. I have already drained blood form it once that helped to relieve most of the pressure but it is re-filling and I know I'll have to drain it again. I'm so not looking forward to that. Actually, I'll take a skip ahead to the next phase card please.

Photobucket

1 comment:

Share if you dare!!!