Sunday, October 30, 2011

Corn Maze

This last weekend Trevor and I headed up to St. George for a few different reasons but mostly because I just love St. George! We spent total about a day up there, we got up there on Friday afternoon and stayed the night with my grandparents and left town Saturday afternoon. While we were up there we went to the Staheli Farm, there is a corn maze and a petting zoo and a pumpkin patch. My girls were particularly fond of the animals and I was particularly fond of the entire experience. 
 
     Our little family, Audrey is in purple and Riley is in blue






 Even Trevor enjoyed himself!!!




 They just loved the animals

 Blurry but still Riley doing her cute little head tilt

 Cute little face

 They also loved the swings and I will probably be taking
them to the park sometime to swing again




 Picking pumpkins

 Mine are the two green ones on the right, Trevor said they looked like watermelons
and I told him that I liked that they don't look like normal pumpkins!!!



 Fall






 Where is Shel??? I don't see her in all this corn

 Me, Shel, Courtney, Hannah, Lynn, and Kennedy

Night


It was a lot of fun, but as previously mentioned I love St. George. While we were there we spent sometime with my Grandparents. We wandered around Taipan looking for the one thing I need to finish my front room wall. I love this store but it disappointed me this trip. We finished off the trip with some Texas Roadhouse, Yum. Such a great weekend!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share if you dare!!!