Monday, October 17, 2011

Fall Catus'




      I know what you are thinking, since when have cactus' ever been associated to fall? Well to that I answer.......... Welcome to Southern Nevada!!! We are not within the lucky other parts of the world that are graced with beautiful autumn colored leaves that cover the ground. Instead we are forced to decorate what we have, cactus'! So on Thursday, Trevor (who got off work surprisingly early, YAY), the girls, and I met up with their Aunts and cousins at the Ethel M's Chocolate Factory and Cactus Garden! I had heard of this place before but had never visited it. It was a lot of fun, we got to try  some chocolate, which was wonderful, and then we took a little walk through the garden. I pretty much forgot to take pictures till the very end so here are some photos!




 A few goofy faces...........

And then some smiles........




 The lady at the chocolate factory said they would be starting their Christmas decorations on November 16th, so I definitely think we will be paying this place another visit soon!!! 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. DANG IT!!! You posted it before I could get around to it!! Now my post will have to be twice as good!!! unfortunately it wont have as many cute pictures :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to be really good about updating right after something happens, since I still have camping photos that I didn't post and now it kinda feels silly to!!! hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Share if you dare!!!