Friday, October 7, 2011

favs

Here are some pictures of my favorite thing in our new house, of course, pre moving day!This is the day we got the keys, so sorry Trevor just wanted to be in every shot I guess!!!  :)


The front of our lovely home! It was getting dark, sorry!!!



 
My AMAZING kitchen/ part of my family room!!!

 A better view of my kitchen!!! We now have a beautiful french door fridge with a freezer on the bottom and someday we will have matching stainless steel appilances but for now I am just thankful that they work!!!

 Our covered patio and backyard which I can't wait to make beautiful and out a garden back here!

  Our closet, and this is only half of it!!! It even mad me color coordinate my clothes, which I used to do in high school but haven't had room to do since!!! I know that's just my and my ocd weird tendencies!!!

 MY bathtub, I say mine because I highly doubt Trevor will ever use it, except for maybe every once in a blue moon when he is not feeling normal. We just bought a new shower head last night because we both hated the one that was already in there and now we both love the new one. I didn't want to get out this morning, although showers are my sanity time so I rarely ever want to get out and go about the rest of my day!!!

 The balcony outside our bedroom which I also can't wait to put some furniture on and be able to sit and enjoy the view of the mountains and the quiet little neighborhood which we currently reside!!!

 
This is the view off part of our balcony, we have also witnessed some pretty awesome sunsets lately, especially with all the rain we have been getting this week. Which, let me add, only really rained on our house like once and that was a quick 30 minute downpour, the rest of the valley got to enjoy quite a bit of rain. I am fairly certain that it rain everywhere else except for my street, sorry neighbors you can blame it on me!!! 

We are currently unpacking and unpacking and unpacking. It is taking forever, mostly it is hard to put anything away with two little tyrants that learned to open cupboards this week. Our attempts to baby proof have failed all week, first we tried to use just a regular old screw driver to attack the latches, that didn't work so we bought a drill and that didn't work either. Turns out the wood on our cabinets is really solid, so we bought a drill bit, hopefully THAT solves all our baby proofing woes!!! 

Other than that I have been trying to get stuff put away but I have spent a few hours working on Halloween crafts!!! I know, not the most productive use of my time but when you get the craft bug I believe you've got to embrace it!!! I'll will put up pictures of the house as soon as it is all put together or at least most of the way!!! Thanks for reading!




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share if you dare!!!