Friday, October 7, 2011

new tricks

I feel like babies are constantly learning new tricks, and it's kinda fun to watch!!! I love to watch the little wheels turning in their heads when you know they are trying to figure how to do new fun things, it is just adorable. Here are some new tricks from my little nuggets.

Here is Audrey! And yes, sometimes I do let my kids run around in just diapers!


Audrey gives big wet kisses, with her mouth open and everything. I am hoping she soon forgets this trick, or at least before she has an opportunity to lay one of those big wet kisses on some boy. She also plays peek-a-boo, and is absolutely tickled when she hears "where is Audrey?" She also learned the correct way to get off couches and love sacs, which is on her belly one leg and then the other. She sometimes does this trick over and over again! She is also a pretty good stander and has taken a few more steps here and there!!! She's so big!
 Riley climbed up on the couch and found the remote which was hidden in that basket next to her she so kindly dumped out!!! 


In their hiding spot between the table and the tall pile of boxes!

Riley has also learned a few new tricks. She will occasionally grace you with her kisses which are equally as wet as Audrey's but it is a rare commodity, which I am grateful for. She head dives off of couches and love sacs, this trick I hate and I am constantly trying to teach her the safer way but she ignores me. I hate that new trick too! She like to climb too, usually when she wants the remote!!! She also has figured out how to turn on the light in their room which is pretty close to her crib, but she only does it after they are awake and she doesn't sit and play with it, she just simply turns it on and goes about jumping in her crib! She stands pretty well too and has taken just one step every once in while. She also has her first tooth and she beat Audrey to that! It's so cute to see her little tooth coming in. She is big too!!! ;)

Both of the kids near their hiding spot in our old apartment!

I love my sweet little baby girls, they are so amazing and fun to watch learn and grow! I can't wait to watch some more!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share if you dare!!!